ACDC Hemp Strain Review: Everything to Know
There are many different CBD hemp flower strains, and they all have different effects. Among those is the well-known ACDC strain. In this post we highlight ACDC hemp flower and everything to know about the strain, including taste, aroma, beneficial terpenes, effects, and more.
What is ACDC CBD Hemp Flower Strain?
ACDC CBD hemp flower is known to have a relieving effect without intoxicating. ACDC is known to be a powerful strain of CBD-dominant Sativa-leaning hybrid, with a CBD-to-THC ratio of 20:1. The ACDC strain is a cross between two existing strains: Ruderalis and Cannatonic. It is known to have amazing effects and a great overall experience for those that use it.
In terms of the hemp flower appearance, the buds of ACDC hemp are tight but fluffy. It has a nice green color, with noticeable orange hairs.
ACDC Strain Aroma
The smell of the ACDC hemp strain has an interesting mix of both pine and skunky aromas. The strain also has strong hints of lemon and floral scents.
ACDC Strain Taste Profile
The ACDC hemp strain delivers a well-rounded sense of taste that will excite your senses. Users of ACDC will find that the flavor profile is very similar to the aromas mentioned above.
Here are the top terpenes in our ACDC hemp strain:
- Caryophyllene: the essential oil of cloves, rosemary, hops and Cannabis sativa Caryophyllene has a spicy, woody aroma, it may be able to interact with the endocannabinoid, just like cannabinoids.
- Myrcene: typically found in bay oil, hop oil, and other essential oils, myrcene is has a dank, earthy, and herbal scent, much like cannabis.
- Pinene: Found in pine needles, conifers, and some citrus fruits, pinene is a key ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine with a number of therapeutic benefits.
Reported Effects & Feelings*
For those that have bought and used the ACDC hemp strain, the reported effects are feelings of relaxation and happiness. ACDC is categorized as a sativa-dominant strain with a very high CBD-to-THC ratio.
Consumers say that the ACDC CBD hemp strain delivers the following:
- Happy: The limonene terpene is mood-boosting, which contributes to the euphoric effect without getting you high that many people have reported.
- Relaxed: The pinene terpene provides therapeutic benefits which contribute to the relaxing effect that many people have reported
- Uplifted: Many have reported feeling uplifted.
- Mental Clarity: Many have reported having greater clarity and making you more “in the moment”.
Common Uses of ACDC CBD Hemp
Given the main effects of ACDC Strain’s are euphoria and relaxation, the strain is best used for the following:
How to Buy ACDC CBD Hemp Flower
Scotch Valley Ranch Farm sells ACDC CBD Hemp from our farm to distribute online and wholesale. You can buy our ACDC Hemp in the following ways (all in varying sizes):
*Regarding CBD and hemp flower effects, please reference FDA disclaimer at this bottom of this page.
The ACDC Hemp Strain is a widely used hemp strain. Learn more about its effects, aroma, taste and common uses of the ACDC Hemp Strain.