Extra Strength Pain Balm
For anyone looking for relief, Remedy’s 2:1 Extra Strength Pain Balm quickly relieves stress, aches, and other types of muscle and bone pain. For 5 years and counting, many active men and women depend on this all-natural remedy for its proven fast-acting and powerful effects.
The pain relief balm offers the cyclist, the office worker, the yoga enthusiast, and those suffering from certain medical ailments alleviation to continue their day-to-day tasks and activities.
Our pain balm is for those who care about their body, performing well, and who don’t want to make excuses.
Extra Strength CBD Balm for Pain Relief
Because of its 2:1 healing properties, anyone who applies the balm directly to the affected areas will feel how effective it is in relieving chronic, mild, or moderate pain.
Discover why so many people rely on our balm.
How It Works
CBD muscle balm interacts with the high concentration of cannabinoid receptors in the skin. These receptors are part of the body’s endocannabinoid system, a system in part responsible for pain management.
The 2:1 demonstrates the ratio of CBD to THC. These cannabis properties work together to create a substantial remedy for pain. Also known as the entourage effect, the cooperation of THC, CBD, terpenes, and other cannabis compounds makes the treatment of arthritis and migraines possible.
The CBD isolate, which can be either large CBD crystals or fine white powder, has innate medicinal elements void of any THC. CBD isolate allows for optimal dosing and varying ways to consume, including topically.
While CBD offers its own medicinal value, the THC distillate provides a pure terpene and cannabinoid profile, meaning there are no additives or unnecessary chemicals. High in THC content, this ingredient allows for a more potent analgesic effect. Applied topically with CBD and the rest of our natural ingredients, there are little to no psychotropic or euphoric effects―simply relief.
Combining the potential healing powers of CBD and THC with our all-natural ingredients makes our pain balm so effective.
Pain Balm Benefits
Our CBD balm helps ease chronic pain and other infirmities by reducing inflammation. As a topical treatment, it doesn’t enter the bloodstream and is most effective for localized pain.
This topical may provide relief for a variety of pain, headache, and skin afflictions, including:
- Joint or muscle pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Foot or hand pain
We’re proud to offer extra-strength 2:1 balm made from all-natural ingredients.
- Ultra refined organic shea butter
- Almond oil – This oil reduces irritation, helps with UV damage, and may reduce stretch marks.
- Peppermint oil extract – It doesn’t just smell nice but peppermint has been known to help treat pain from headaches and migraines.
- Camphor oil extract – Camphor acts as a counter-irritant, causing numbness of sensory nerve endings to assist pain and inflammation reduction.
- Eucalyptus oil extract – Eucalyptus leaves have helped treat wounds and prevent infection for centuries, and nowadays, the diluted oil may still be used on the skin to fight inflammation and promote healing.
- Refined Beeswax
- THC distillate – THC distillates are decarboxylated and ready to use, unlike raw cannabis.
- CBD isolate – This means a crystalline solid or powder that contains 99% pure CBD.
Extra Strength Pain Balm Attributes
- Great For: Pain Relief, Mild-Moderate Aches and Pains
Frequently Seen at:
- Runners Not the Only Ones Getting High: Your Workout and Cannabis
- What’s Your Pain Management Remedy: Marijuana and Pain Relief
- Reviews (3)
Soft white in color, this pain relief balm is ideal for precise application. The immediate fragrance is a refreshing peppermint and eucalyptus. The scents are strongly felt upon application to the skin.
Pain Relief Balm Application
Apply the Remedy balm and massage the desired amount on affected or inflamed areas. Repeat as necessary but no more than 4 times daily. Best stored in cool areas.
Massage into sore muscles or joints, or into other painful areas of the body. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. The pain-reducing properties of THC and CBD are readily absorbed into the skin. The benefits of Peppermint, Camphor, and Eucalyptus oil extracts include anti-inflammatory, decongestant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, stimulating, and other medicinal qualities.
There are little to no psychotropic or euphoric effects with this product.
Fast-acting and effective, Remedy's extra strength CBD pain relief balm relieves stress, aches, and other types of muscle and bone pain.