Wise Help CBD Review, Hemp Oil Drops 3000 MG
|CBD Value Score||Pricey|
|Size||2 fl oz (60 mL)|
|Hemp Type||CBD only|
|Video Review||WATCH OUR REVIEW|
What’s in your CBD?
We sent this product to an independent lab to see what’s inside.
From the label
Total mg listed
From our test results
Total mg cannabinoids
This product claims 3000 mg of (unspecified). Our test results found 2.040 mg of cannabinoids, 99.9% less than what is listed on the product’s label.
See how this product compares to other CBD products we have tested here.
Cannabinoid breakdown per bottle
CBD (mg / bottle)
THC (mg / bottle)
Other cannabinoids (mg / bottle)
The unadulterated test results on this page come directly from the certificate of analysis (linked above) from an independent lab, which we pay directly. This is a single independent lab test of one product, at one point in time. We do not guarantee that all products or labs will produce the same results. Lab results may differ based on the different methodologies of testing used by each lab or inconsistencies in the product. Learn more about our review process here.
Value: Cost per cannabinoid
Cost per mg CBD
Cost per mg cannabinoids
* excluding CBD, CBDa, THC, & THCa
Cost per mg rare cannabinoids
Details from the manufacturer
- 2 oz (60 mL)
- 3000 mg (not specific)
- Full spectrum [suggests CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids]
- THC: No (conflicting info)
- Other cannabinoids: Yes
About the product
Wise Help claims this is a full-spectrum hemp extract, which suggests that it contains CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids. They also claim zero THC.
Our lab tests found that this 3000 mg bottle contained a total of 2.040 mg of cannabinoids, including 0.360 mg of CBD, 1.680 mg of CBDa, and zero THC.
We found that Wise Help contained 99.9% fewer cannabinoids than suggested by their label.
You can take this product sublingually or mix with a food or drink.
Cannabinoid breakdown per mL
CBD (mg / mL)
THC (mg / mL)
Other cannabinoids (mg / mL)
Wise Help claims to have 16.5 mg (unspecified) per 0.33 mL serving. We found that each 0.33 mL serving contains a total of 0.011 mg of cannabinoids, including 0.002 mg of CBD and 0 mg of THC.
About the company
Wise Help is one of the most popular hemp extracts on Amazon. The company also goes by the name Zana. While Amazon claims to ban CBD, we have found they do carry many CBD products.
- Wise Help has nearly 1,000 positive reviews on Amazon. However, many of the customers believe this is a CBD product.
- Amazon does not allow CBD products. Wise Help is not transparent. About 20 people left reviews mentioning CBD and many more likely believe they are purchasing a CBD product.
- The amount of CBD our lab test found in Wise Help is insignificant and unlikely to help anyone.
- Wise Help claims their product is “full spectrum,” which suggests that it contains CBD, THC, and many other cannabinoids.
- They claim this product is “Made from the full hemp plant (including leaves, stalks, & flowers) to deliver all wellness benefits hemp plant is known for.” This statement leads people to believe that their product contains CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids.
- This CBD product makes medical claims that it will “reduce anxiety, improve sleep, ease pain, lower inflammation, and reduce joint pain.” However, the FDA prohibits CBD products from making any medical claims.
- An extensive internet search for Wise Help and Zana found nothing. This company seems to be only on Amazon and has no reputation.
Other Products by Wise Help
We found no other CBD products by Wise Help. Check out our R+R Medicinals review to see one of the many Amazon products that actually contain CBD.
Wise Help CBD product review & lab test. We sent this product to a lab to see what's inside. (CBD, THC, cannabinoids, value, about the product & company)